At NeuroPlus, we've developed technology to help children with ADHD and other learning disabilities achieve their true potential...with brain-controlled video games! Our brain-sensing headband & training software is clinically proven to improve kids' focus and self-control.
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within a small, high-growth tech company where you can make a real difference from day one. We like people who take their job seriously without taking themselves too seriously. We value people who take strong ownership of their work and have a passion for self-paced learning and skill development.
We built NeuroPlus for the millions of families frustrated by the lack of solutions for children with attention difficulties. We need your help in ensuring these families have an amazing experience with our product.
Our Customer Success Specialist will take full control over customer on-boarding, engagement, retention, and support. You'll manage relationships with hundreds of NeuroPlus families, and develop and implement processes to improve the customer experience across the lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build relationships. You'll be the primary point-of-contact for our users, and work to build trust in our company and our solution.
- On-board customers. NeuroPlus is most effective when parents have a clear understanding of how the program works. You'll ensure parents understand the ins and outs of NeuroPlus and are set up for success.
- Boost engagement and retain users. You'll find ways to improve customer satisfaction at every touch point, and make data-driven recommendations to our product team to improve the user experience and reduce churn.
- Provide world-class support. When customers run into challenges or need a helping hand, you'll be there to resolve their issues and turn a negative experience into a positive one.
- Share customer insights. You'll collect survey data and leverage your customer relationships to help inform and iterate upon our marketing and product development efforts.
- Track record. Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years previous hands-on customer success or account management experience is a must.
- People skills. Applicants must enjoy speaking to parents (especially moms) and empathizing with the difficulties they face.
- Optimistic and enthusiastic. Our company culture is high energy.
- Passion for helping children with learning disabilities. The best customer experience comes from companies who sincerely care about their customers.
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and empowerment. Do things the way you like to achieve results and thrill our customers.
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space (http://americanunderground.com/).
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one.
- Flexibility helping you work your most productive hours.
- Gym/fitness membership
- Unlimited free Mati Energy (healthy energy drinks).
- More benefits as we grow!